March 10, 2008

"Involved" Could Mean a Lot of Things

Once again, a pol and the contents of his pants are front-line news. This time its the governor of New York. Eliot Spitzer showed some real promise as a crusading State AG, so this fall into the "sad" category, as opposed to the "comic" file.

A few notes:

For love of God, keep your wife off the stage. I can't imagine a more humiliating spot than that, and every single one of these jerks does it. Take your lumps in front of the camera without adding to the hurt you've caused. I don't care who Eliot Spitzer bonks. But I'm sure his wife does. How about we do something for her and not me? Let the public think less of you in exchange for not humiliating your wife!

Two, 5,500 dollars an hour? What on earth could you do that is worth that kind of money? I mean sex is kind of hard to price, but still.

No comments: