December 12, 2008

I'm Colin Powell, Bitch.

Let's Palin have it.

I think she (Palin) had something of a polarizing effect when she talked about how small town values are good. Well, most of us don’t live in small towns. And I was raised in the South Bronx, and there’s nothing wrong with my value system from the South Bronx.

I love it. Nobody ever talks this way. People have been talking about the wonder that is small town America for about 200 and some odd years now. Bout time somebody speak up for the city, where the vast majority of the people live.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Since many of us here at Craigorian Chant grew up in a small town, we know that "small town values" are often close minded and obsessed with conformity and exclusivity..."us vs them"...not exactly in line with the American ideal...