December 31, 2008

Predictions for 2009

1. Rough times will continue. The Magic "Obama Boom" we will look back fondly on in 2022 will not start till 2010.

2. Burned on stocks, real estate, and oil the savvy investor will turn to comic books and tulips as the go-to investments of 2009.

3. The Obama administration will do four things to annoy the crap out of me, and will do 15 things that just tickle me pink.

4. Blago, John Doolittle and Paris Hilton will all go to jail in the coming year.

5. I'm going to get my personal finances in order. It's about time that compound interest work for me for a change.

6. There will be a huge crisis in some country we have never heard of before, but Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will fly in and settle that shit, fast.

7. I will miss the comic stylings of Sarah Palin, especial in these hard economic times.

8. Newt is due to make a big comeback.

9. A horse named Lickity-Split will win the Triple Crown.

10. Peace will not come to the Middle East.

What are your predictions?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I predict the Obama administration will only do four things that thrill me, but given that the Bush administration did nothing I found pleasing I will be thrilled and call the Obama administration a rousing success.