July 30, 2004

Well I am Convinced

Gee, I wasn't sure if I was going to vote for this Kerry fellow, but after seeing that speech last night, I think I have finally made up my mind. But, seriously folks, I think that was a pretty damn fine speech last night and the pundits agree with me. I mean you're rooting for the guy to come up big and I've heard both stellar speeches and stinkers from Kerry so there was a bit a drama leading up to this speech. Does anybody know anybody who changed their mind? I am now feeling an overwhelming craving for a poll. Will Kerry's numbers go up? How much? I need to know to now, damn you!

In other news, I can safely say that the Kerry sisters are both hot and a tremendous political asset to their Dad. Their intro bits were great. Well done, funny, and totally good for Kerry. I think I'm in love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finland

Anonymous said...

Finland