February 9, 2005

Knight-Ridder

I would like to say that the Knight-Ridder newservice is doing some great reporting and I'm not just saying that because a Knight-Ridder paper featured me in a story about blogs and politics. I also find stories like this from them:

The explosion brought Iraqi deaths from insurgent attacks in a 48-hour period to about 50, and rattled the sense of well-being that came after national elections Jan. 30. Many Iraqis had hoped that the enthusiastic election turnout would blunt the insurgency.

But with violence having picked up again, U.S. and Iraqi officials are trying to puzzle out whether the voting had any significant effect.


Election did not solve the problem. Knight-Ridder also did some great work on how Iraq took the White House and the Media for a ride on WMD. The rest of the media should take notes. Yes I'm talking to you Brain Williams.

No comments: