April 18, 2005

Time is not on My Side

I'm just pissed that I don't have a subscription to Time to cancel. I'm tempted to subscribe just so I can write an angry letter to then cancel my new subscription.

Time magazine has put Ann Coulter on this weeks cover!

The woman is a toxic waste dump in the middle of our political discourse. She wants to kill me.

We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors.

That is an Ann Coulter quote. Something she said. She is on the cover of Time. The outright lies of this woman are well documented. She lies. She's on the cover of Time. She wants to kill me and many of my friends. Time deserves all the spanking that can be delivered. Let's start here.

No comments: