Ok, who had Monday the 12th in the pool for when the head of FEMA would be fired. He lasted a full two after Katrina before the unbearable cries of his time-starved family just became too much for him. Now that I'm in my car a lot more these days, I am able to take a sample of conservative am radio talking points, trying to get the blame off Bush. They go like this:
1. Its all the Mayor's fault.
2. Its all the Govenor's fault.
3. You shouldn't be so reliant on government anyway.
4. FEMA did fine.
5. Brown has been fired so the problem has been addressed.
6. Its just that liberal media.
In other words, its not my dog, it didn't bite you, and you kicked him first. Hearing this crap for a couple hours a day is the reason that 38% of the public still approve of the job Bush is doing.