September 12, 2005

Here Comes the Judge

So I guess if you hold a four-year old child in your arms your judicial philosophy will not be questioned as hard:

The hearing began only after senators greeted 4-year-old Jack Roberts, who had first made the national stage by dancing on national television as President George W. Bush announced his father's nomination, and the rest of his family.

The blonde child posed in his father's arms, his 5-year-old sister Josie and mother nearby, as cameras whirred.

Roberts, a 50-year-old federal appeals judge, hopes to be Chief Justice of the United States when the nation's highest court convenes for its next session on October 3.


Look at the cuteness of my child! Pay no attention to my views on privacy. Or the enviroment. I must be good for my child is so adorable.

No comments: