January 15, 2008

Mitt!

Mitt Romney wins Michigan. The Republican primary season is like the Special Olympics - everyone a winner. At least once. Except for Rudy. Rudy Giuliani is just nowhere, 3% of the vote at the last count.

I guess Romney finally found some people who are hard up enough to listen to the flim-flan. John McCain and Mike Huckabee finished 2-3 respectively. If I were to put down money I'd say that Romney/McCain/Huckabee is the likely final outcome of primary season. But I wouldn't put money down on this race.

On to the Convention!

1 comment:

Archaeogoddess said...

Ignoring the above comment (though I must admit I am impressed by the internet worm that gets through the word verification) - I am actually surprised that Guiliani hasn't won yet. Or even been closer. Maybe America is 9/11ed out. Maybe his pro-gay, pro-choice stance completely wigged out the Republicans and maybe Democrat will vote for him because most are tied up in the Obama vs. Hillary battle for supremacy.