November 2, 2004

Too excited to Sleep Edition

What a fun time to be alive. The direction of the country, the fate of the world, everything is at stake; and no one, and I mean no one, knows what's going to happen. I have a ton of work to do and nothing is getting done. I'm either going to be voting, getting others to to go vote, or just worrying about the race. I did link to some stuff to offer prospective but none of it took. I'm like a kid before x-mas with the added buzz of not knowing if I'm getting the red rider BB gun or the biggest lump of coal in the history of the Republic. The direction of the country is in the balance. Somebody out there is the little nudge that will change everything. Is it you?

I have now ranted enough to sleep.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Dear God man, relax!! You're all wound up! I think you're becoming the Dick Enberg of Polictical Blogs!!!