1. Voter Turnout was way up, the highest since 1968.
2. Barack Obama.
3. Ken Salazar.
4. Democrats won control of the Oregon Senate, the Washington Senate, the Vermont House, the Colorado Senate, and the North Carolina House.
5. Invading France will go better than Iraq.
6. 51-48 is no mandate.
7. This keeps the Daily Show and Michael Moore in business.
8. Bush owns Iraq and will be President when it fall apart.
9. The second term is when the scandals hit.
10. More anti-Bush rants from Craigorian Chant.