January 27, 2006

Polls

Ah polls. The State of the Union is coming up Tuesday, so everybody wants to know the state of Bush's job approval. Not so hot. CBS has it at 42% approve/51% disapprove. LA Times and Bloomberg have him at 43%/54%. My favorite result is the CNN poll which showed 58% of people believed that Bush's second term has been a failure. I just wonder which newspaper the other 42% have been reading.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Here's a great graph that plots George Bush's approval ratings over time. It averages various polls, so is relatively unbiased.

Larry said...

The other 42% are not reading any newspaper (and their literacy skills are suspect anyway). They are all watching Fox News.